Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hello Unemployment!

Open House 2010



Last Friday I worked my last day at Commonwealth School. It was a crazy year as my co-worker Tiffany and I built an Intervention program from scratch. We saw AMAZING growth and success and it was not only a rewarding expereince, but I learned a lot. I really believe that I became a better teacher this year!

Sadly, Tiffany and I are both Temporary teachers in our school district and we have both been released from our jobs. It has absolutely nothing to do with our performance, but instead all that matters right now is our hire date. It doesn't look good for next year, so who knows what the next school year will bring!

Of course I have already filed for unemployment and I am going to enjoy my summer break with Joey and Zachary.

1 comment: