Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's a ................

On Monday, Joey and I went to see our little baby on an ultrasound. We were very excited, but we were also extremely nervous.

Right away, the tech said, "Do you want to know what it is?" And we both knew, if she saw something that fast, it must be a boy, and we were right! As you can see below, I DEFINITELY have a little boy in my tummy!



She was the same tech who did our 20 week ultrasound with Hannah and we reminded her about what happened last time. She spent a lot of time showing us his head, neck, and spine. Check out his awesome, healthy spine and neck!!



He was moving a lot, but was being VERY shy! Although the tech tried and tried, she couldn't get a profile shot because he kept turning away from the ultrasound and showing us his back! He kept putting his hand on his head. Here he is with his hand on his head:



Joey and I are so excited to meet our little man and we were happy to see that he looks healthy. He already has about 5 Angels outfits to wear next season and he will be there next April for his first Angels Opening day!

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS Tracy and Joey! We are so happy for you! Your little boy is so blessed to have such loving parents already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!! so excited!!! congrats, little boys are gifts from God and are SO fun!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!! I can already see your sweet lil boy all dressed up in Angels gear ;)! Could this be more perfect...Makayla already has her 1st. lil boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy...
    I hope you don't mind that Shalimar pointed your blog out to me...I will be stalking you now :)
    COngrats on Baby Boy...I am so thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete