Monday, December 28, 2009

Baby Update!

Joey and I are enjoying our time off of work and had a wonderful Christmas with our families! We can't believe that next Christmas our little guy will be here with us to celebrate the holidays!

Last Monday we went in for another ultrasound. My belly has been measuring big at my last few appointments, so my doctor wanted to see how big baby is. (This is making me a bit nervous because Joey was over 9 pounds when he was born!!) I don't have gestational diabetes, so the doctor thinks he may just be a big boy. (We will find out more at our next appointment) It was nice to see baby again and this time he was cooperating and the tech got a great picture of his little face, big cheeks and all!



Here's another belly picture of me at 7 1/2 months! I am feeling really good and as of today, I have 9 weeks to go!



2 comments:

  1. what a great ultrasound picture!
    My Jack was 9lbs 11oz, 21.5 inches..I can TOTALLY relate to the big belly/baby feeling!
    Hang in there...maybe if he IS a big boy, they will induce you a few days early :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great Tracy! I can't wait to see you next weekend! You will love having your lil guy around next Christmas...I'm so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete