Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tracy's Favorite Things - Mommy Edition

I have had a lot of people ask me about the onesies that Zachary was wearing in his 1 and 2 month pictures. They actually aren't onesies! They are stickers that go onto a light colored shirt or onesie! Of course a Mom invented these! (Thanks to my sorority sister Allison M. who used them on her twins this past year! Check out her blog: The Mangiafico Family! I love that by 11 months her kids were tearing them off of themselves!!)



I thought I would post the info for my Mommy friends, but also for any of you who know a Mommy-to-be! These would make a GREAT and unique Baby Shower gift! Yesterday I gave a set to my Mommy-to-be friend Shalimar, and I can't wait to see little Valentina in her monthly pictures!

They are called Picky Sticky! Click here to check them out: Picky Sticky

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. this is one of those things where i smack my own head and think "why didn't I think of that??!"

    So, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you found our blog! I started looking at yours too, but didn't know if you would remember me ;) Your little boy is adorable! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete