Thursday, February 10, 2011

10 Months Old!

Zachary is 11 months old TODAY and I am just now getting around to posting about 10 months!  I've been terrible about blogging!  I still have Zachary's First Christmas to blog about too!  I will get it done.....eventually!  I'm also working on planning his 1st Birthday party!  (It's going to be a Western theme)

-Zachary has gotten 2 teeth, and is working on the 3rd.....Finally!  (We started to see the start of a tooth on Christmas Eve!)
-He is WALKING! He started walking during the middle of January.  He is so proud of himself and is getting more comfortable, and less tipsy, each day.
-He loves music and "dances" almost whenever he hears it.  He bounces right to the beat!  He has rhythm .....I'm not gonna lie. 
-He used to sleep through the night, but ever since those teeth starting coming in, he now wakes up at least once in the middle of the night.  :(
-He likes to say "Da Da" even when I try to get him to say "Ma Ma."  He hasn't said "Ma Ma" yet.....but you know I am working on that one!
-Overall he is such a happy boy!  He loves to be around people and has not shown any separation anxiety at all! 

Sometimes I ask Joey, "Can you believe he is OUR kid?"  He's cute, amazing, and wonderful!  We love him so much!

I have so many pictures from this past month with Christmas and Disneyland trips, I plan on doing separate posts about those, but I had to include his 10 month sticker picture shots!

He's not really into sitting down for these pictures anymore!

I just love that face!

My little man!

Happy little guy!

He's on the move!!

2 comments:

  1. He is adorable Tracy! Hopefully we will get to see you all soon...can't believe he is going to be 1!

    ReplyDelete