Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tracy's Favorite Things - Mommy Edition

Although I stopped nursing months ago, I still feel like I need to share with the world how great the "My Brest Friend" nursing pillow is. 

This nursing pillow saved my "nursing" life!



I know the Boppy pillows are very popular, and cute, but for nursing, mine just wasn't cutting it!  I tried it for a few days, but it wouldn't stay high enough to really support Zachary and I ended up putting other pillows under it or just hunching over. 

A few days after we brought Zachary home, I went to my check up at the Mother/Baby Center and the nurse suggested the "My Brest Friend."  It changed everything!

I loved how it wrapped all the way around me and was adjustable.  It has a great foam piece that supports your back too!  It's like a little shelf for baby to rest on.  It also makes nursing hands-free. 

I am so crazy about this item that I have stopped total strangers at Babies R Us who are looking at a Boppy and tell them to get a "My Brest Friend."

This is one of my FAVORITE baby items ever! 
I think every nursing Mommy needs one!

Do any of you have one?
Comment and tell me why you love it so much!!

Join Amazon Mom and buy one from Amazon.com!


This is the one that I have:


1 comment:

  1. Amen sister! This item is a must in the beginning stages of nursing!

    ReplyDelete