Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I had a GREAT Mother's Day today!

Joey got up with Zachary this morning and let me relax in bed a little longer than usual.  They walked to the grocery store, and when they got home there were flowers on the kitchen counter and Joey was cooking breakfast!

Zachary took a LONG morning nap!  (I consider that his gift to me!)

We headed to the Angels game and hung out with my family.
My Mom with her kids and grandkid!

 I love that he smiles with his teeth showing now!

 I love that little crooked smile!

Daddy had a nice time at the game too!
We all took turns taking Zachary up the escalator!
He LOVES it!
(This was Uncle Bob's turn)

After the game, we headed to Joey's Cousin Paul's house and enjoyed some time with the Edmistens.

 He enjoyed their cat!
(He loves animals and it very gentle with them)

He also loved the waterfall on their new pool!

I am so lucky to be Zachary's Mom!
I love him so much!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mom's I know!

Mother's Day 2010
My First Mother's Day
(Zachary: 3 months old)

No comments:

Post a Comment