Saturday, November 26, 2011

Blah, Blah, Blogging....

I know......it's been awhile!  I have felt kind of "blah" about blogging.  It's not there isn't news to share.  (There is actually BIG news to share!)  I just needed a break.

I'm working full time again after working part time for two years.  It's been an adjustment.  When I get home from working with 36 Fourth Graders, I am SO tired!  I have a REALLY good excuse though......

Edmisten BABY BOY #2 is in my belly!  :)  He is due April 30th, 2012 and we can't wait for Zachary to be a big brother!  I really think I am cut out to be a mom to boys, so I couldn't be happier!

I'm going to try my hardest not to be a Blah, Blah, Blogger anymore!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for an update and OMG Contratulations!!!!
    So so happy for you guys! I'm biased...but having 2 boys is the BEST!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete