Sunday, August 19, 2012

Zachary Says.....

Zachary's language has been taking off lately, so of course that means he is saying some really funny things!

I'm going to start documenting them here so I won't forget them.  I know we will look back and laugh one day!


Earlier this week we were in the car and I was showing Joey something on my phone.  Zachary wanted to see what was on my phone, but was in the back seat.  He said, "Catch it to me Mommy!"


This morning Zachary was getting a little rowdy.  (Not bad enough to be put in a time out, but he definitely needed to take a break to cool off.)  We have been telling him to take a break in his room, and he has been really good about going in and calming down.  I told him, "Go take a little break in your room."  Zachary says, "I go take a big break."  That was totally fine by us!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment