Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tracy's Favorite Things

Skinny jeans scared me for a very long time.  I am curvy, have big thighs, and am anything but skinny.

I have found the PERFECT pair of skinny jeans for my body and I am in love with them.

They are from Ann Taylor LOFT and they are the Curvy Skinny style!  I swear these were made for people like me.....with a fear of skinny jeans.

I first got a pair of jewel toned green ones last Christmas. They rock.  Apparently I am not the only one that thinks so because I could never find my size in the regular denim style until a few weeks ago.  

Now I DO NOT want to take them off!

Of course I got them on sale.....50% off (plus free shipping),  and of course I used MrRebates.com and got an additional 3% cash back.

(Yep!  They even come in other colors!)
Here they are in gray........I think I need these!





1 comment:

  1. We are shaped the same...and I need these too!! Thank you so much for posting this!! I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete