Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tracy's Favorite Things - Mommy Edition

Today as I was changing Zachary's diaper I realized how much I LOVE my Sarah Bear Diaper Caddie! It looks super cute sitting on his dresser/changing table and it really does keep everything organized and all in one place!


I love how the wipes case fits perfectly into the center! (My wipes case is a Pampers case that I refill with Costco wipes) There is a handle so that you can carry it from room to room, but I am lucky enough to live in a one-story house so my caddie never leaves it's place!


I have the Jackson design, but it also comes in a few other colors. If you do want to buy one....Target has them $5 cheaper than Babies R Us!!


Look how cute it looks in Zachary's room:



Check out all of my Favorite Things posts! CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Disneyland picture! We have 2 smaller ones. A boy and a girl each wearing Mickey ears and holding a Mickey balloon
    Love the whole series!

    ReplyDelete