Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Showering Baby Olive and her Mommy Heather

Last Saturday I attended my dear friend Heather's Baby Shower. She and her husband Brian are expecting their little girl Olive in early August. I am so excited for them both! I have known Heather since I was 3 years old! We grew up going to dance classes together and we were bridesmaids in each other's weddings!



It was great to see her and a few other Disney friends! Here I am with Trisha (who is 3 months pregnant) and Heather!

For Heather's gift, I put together a little tote of goodies that I just can't live without now that I am a Mommy!


-Pampers Swadders
-Carter's Pajamas
-Picky Sticky Photo Pictures
-Medela Nipple Shield
-Gripe Water
-Totally Toddler Stain Remover
-Totally Toddler Bottle Wash
-Soothie's Pacifiers
-Baby Wipes (I bought Pampers, but I refill with Costco!)
-Johnson's On-the-Go Kit

1 comment:

  1. love that name so much!
    glad you including those picky stickies, so cute!
    *I'm having a give-away, so be sure to come by my blog!

    ReplyDelete