Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tracy's Favorite Things

My very first Favorite Things post was a philosophy product. I blogged about the AMAZING Microdelivery Peel. I truly love philosophy products and here is another one I can't live without!



Purity Made Simple





This product is a non-foaming facial cleanser. I use this every night before bed and have been using it for over 5 years. The reason I love it SO SO much is because it not only takes off make-up and dirt from your face, it also takes off EYE MAKE-UP! Because it isn't foamy you can use it on your eyes. (I love that I don't have to use a separate eye make-up remover and cotton pad. Which is what I used to do before this!)

The trick to using it is to NOT wet your face! Only wet your hands and then rub Purity onto your dry face. It literally melts the make-up right off and it isn't going to dry your face out! Rub it in and either rinse off with water, or use a wet washcloth and wipe it off.

I buy this only once a year. It's now one of my beauty traditions to purchase the 32 ounce size at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale in July. That bottle lasts me all year!

You can purchase smaller bottles from philosophy or Sephora, but the big bottle is a MUCH better deal!

Here are a few places to buy the BIG bottles:

Nordstrom (Anniversary Sale ONLY!)

QVC

Philosophy

Please let me know if you try this and love it as much as I do!

(And .....if you are buying online, sign-up for MrRebates.com and get a % cash back from your purchase!)

No comments:

Post a Comment