Friday, August 14, 2009

Tracy's Favorite Things

As many of my friends know, there are some products in my life that I am VERY passionate about using. For a long time, I wanted to start a blog called "Tracy's Favorite Things." At this point, I don't think I will have time to start a separate blog, but I figured I would start posting some of my favorites since I got this blog up and running. Besides products, I am also an amazing deal finder, so I will post good deals I find here too!

My very first favorite thing is something that I tell people is "life changing." Now I know you might be thinking that no skin care product could possibly be life changing, but I swear to you, your face will never be the same after this!!



Do yourself, and your skin, a favor and get the Microdelivery Peel by philosophy! It is a 2 step treatment that I like to do every Sunday night. I feel like it's a great way to get my skin ready for the week. You can do this peel in less than 5 minutes and the result will leave you amazed. Your skin will feel softer than you've felt it in a long time!

The best deal I have found on this product has been through QVC.com. It's a super size 4oz. set for $100. Here's the link: http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.A80163.desc.philosophy-super-size-2piece-vitamin-C-microdelivpeel

If you're not sure you will love it enought to spend $100 right now, it is also available in a 2oz. size through Sephora for $65. http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P72504&categoryId=B70

I have convinced MANY people to use this product and they all say they can't live without it now! They all tried the small size and said, "Next time I am buying the jumbo QVC size!"

If you own it, or if you try it after reading this, please feel free to comment below! I'd love to hear what you think of it!!

3 comments:

  1. i'm going to order it right now and try it!!! i will let you know.... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps - i just tried to order it off qvc...there is a waiting list...off to sephora i will try....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sold! You are a great pitch woman!

    ReplyDelete