Sunday, August 30, 2009

Nursery Furniture and School

Yesterday, Joey and I, (along with help from Grandma Bintliff and Grandma Edmisten) picked out, and ordered our nursery furniture for little baby Edmisten! We went to USABaby in Riverside. They had a great selection of nice quality furniture. We are so excited about what we picked and Joey and is looking forward to painting the room! We chose the Bonavita Metro Collection. We are getting the crib, tall dresser, and 6 drawer dresser (that is not pictured). We chose the cherry finish which is shown in the picture. Once the nursery is finished, we will post pictures here for sure!



Also, Joey officially starts a new school year this week! This is already his 4th year at Fairmont Private School in Anaheim teaching 4th grade and he loves it! As for me, I am sad that a new school year is starting and I don't have a classroom to call my own! I love teaching and I hope that something works out for me! If not, I will be substitute teaching and getting ready for baby!

3 comments:

  1. very pretty!!!! can't wait to see the finished nursery pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Have fun decorating and nesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you picked!!! It looks very similar to the crib we are getting for Baby Mellstrom- cherry finish and all :)- great minds think alike my friend!! I can't wait to see the nursery when it's done :)

    ReplyDelete