Monday, August 10, 2009

Entering the blog world

So many people I know have their own blogs and I read them faithfully! I love to read about what they're up to, and I figured it was time to get started on a blog about Joey and I. I'm not 100% sure I'm doing any of this correctly, but here I go anyways.

I am looking forward to sharing Edmisten family news, especially about baby, with everyone!


Our Wedding Day!

July 26th, 2008

Molly and Calli

Our Rescued Pups!


Walter
Our BIG boy Bearded Dragon!


Maude

Our little lady Bearded Dragon!



3 comments:

  1. Yeah....glad you are finally entering 'bloghood' :) So much better then facebook, my space, etc. I can't wait to keep up with what's going on with the Edmisten family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world!!! I am so glad you have joined. There is going to be so much for you to talk about for the next 202 days :-) Can't wait to watch your stories unfold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog through Kendal's blog. I'm so excited!!! I'm so excited to have another friend to follow! Congrats on your pregnancy! I hope you are feeling well and doing great!

    ReplyDelete