Monday, July 26, 2010

Two Years of Wedded Bliss!

Today Joey and I celebrate two years of wedded bliss. We have been through SO much in the last two years, good and bad, that has brought us closer than I ever imagined. I am thankful every single day that I married such a wonderful man. He is a great husband and father and I know I am so lucky to have him in my life.

July 26th, 2008

It was an AMAZING day at the Nixon Library in Yorba Linda.


We were surrounded by family and friends and had a fabulous time!


I love him so much!


My girls all looked GORGEOUS!

We had so much fun!



CSUF Teacher Credential Program: Block 4



Cabo Joe made an appearance!




The Nixon Library was amazing!


What a dream!




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Happy anniversary! Hope you are doing something special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Hope you two have a super special day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary!! hope you both enjoyed your day!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete