Sunday, August 1, 2010

A yummy date night!

Joey and I had a WONDERFUL anniversary dinner last Monday at McCormick & Schmick's. We ate at the Santa Ana location which is across from the Main Place mall.

The food was amazingly fresh and the service was truly fantastic! I highly recommend this restaurant if you are celebrating a special occasion! (I also hear that the Happy Hour is a great deal!)

We can't wait to go back!


I made reservations online and they had a special menu waiting for us!

Joey had Filet with lobster on top!!


I had the seared Ahi with spinach!

Two Amazing Years Together!



3 comments:

  1. That's right by us! And my brother in law is the manager at that Mothers Market. I've heard happy hour is fantastic,too. Happy 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I can not believe that it has already been 2 years since your fabulous wedding :) Seems like just yesterday I was standing in that beautiful rose garden at the Nixon watching you say 'I Do' to the man of your dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum!!! glad you both had a quiet evening out!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete