Saturday, August 21, 2010

Rally Readers!

On Tuesday, the Angels hosted a great community event called Rally Readers: Reading on the Green. Kids got to bring books and blankets and sit on the field at Angel Stadium and read! I signed up Zachary and Samuel (my nephew) almost 2 months ago!


It was a super hot day, but it was so much fun! We didn't do too much reading, but we did get to put our toes in the grass and take some cute pictures!


Hanging out on the perfect grass!


Feet!


Our little Angels fan!


Sam had fun with his cousin, Zachary!


3 comments:

  1. I loved all these pictures on Facebook.
    Wish I would've heard about that event..so cute. Bummer about the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo CUTE!!!! What a great event! I'm sure he will enjoy going every year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable!!! what a great memory to add to his baby book!!! wish the padres would come up with a great idea...

    ReplyDelete