Monday, August 2, 2010

Another Baby (Girl)Friend


On Saturday I got to meet little Olive Aureen Tapia. She was born on July 30th to proud parents Heather and Brian. I went to St. Joseph's in Orange to visit the new family of 3 and Heather looked GREAT! She was in labor for a long time and I am so proud of her!


Being at St. Joseph's brought back SO many memories of when I was there, just about 5 months ago with Zachary.


I am so happy for Brian and Heather and glad that Zachary has another little friend to play with! Within the past 6 months three little lady friends have been born: Makayla (Heather M's little gal), Valentina (Shalimar's little beauty), and now Olive (Heather T's little sweetheart).


What a lucky little boy to have so many lovely ladies to grow up with!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute...we need some girls around here to balance out all these boys!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete