Monday, November 22, 2010

8 Months Old!

Once again, I have fallen behind on updating the blog.  I have been putting in some extra hours at work and I just haven't had too much time to sit down and blog.  :(

Zachary is now 8 months old!  He is doing so well and seems to be learning new things all the time!  It's unbelievable to watch him try to figure things out.  He is definitely a problem solver.   He does things that amaze me on a daily basis!   

I didn't take very many pictures this month, so this update consists of his 8 month sticker shots and some from Halloween!  We did have a fun month visiting the Pumpkin Patch and celebrating Halloween.

 Uncle Bob used Zachary for a Halloween photo shoot!

 Zachary loved it!

 So silly!

My little cowboy!


He loved his tick-or-treat sack!


Crazy Uncle Brian!


He actually held his own candy......and didn't want to let go!

Zachary and his cousins!

Just the boys!

So serious!


This month he fell in love with Sophie the Giraffe!


What a face!

Helping with his laundry!

8 Months Old!

No comments:

Post a Comment