Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tracy's Favorite Things

Christmas is 20 days away!  If you know a woman who is short on time, here is a GREAT gift idea!

I can't live without my HAIR TOWEL!!


I have been using a hair towel for 10 years!  (I've had two of them over that time span)  It is a super absorbant towel that you put your hair up into after you shower.  It absorbs much more water than a regular towel and it a lot less bulky.  The more water you get in the hair towel, the shorter your blow drying time will be!  What a time saver!  (Plus, your hair will be healthier if you blow dry it less!)

I have bought both of mine from Sephora.  I wrap my hair in it and use a hair elastic to secure it.  I wear my hair towel as I put on my make-up so that it has plenty of time to absorb the water off of my wet hair.

(Beware of the "turban" type hair towels!  They seem easier to use because they have a button on the back so you don't need to use a hair elastic, but I have bought one in the past and it did not absorb nearly the amount of water the rectangle towel did!)

I use and recommend the Aquis towel.  They are around $20, but you rarely have to replace it!  Remember.....I have only had two in over 10 years!!


Click here for a link to the towel from Sephora:   HAIR TOWEL! 

Click here to check out the selection from Amazon.com: HAIR TOWEL

Hopefully you can pass along this GREAT time saving gift to a friend.....and go ahead, buy one for yourself too!  We all need to save some time!  :)

1 comment:

  1. i've seen these and wondered if they really worked. glad to know they do now! i'll have to get one. thanks for the tip! :o)

    ReplyDelete