Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I don't cook, but here's a recipe!

I am not a good cook and I am not afraid to admit it! When I do cook, I try and make things that are very easy and don't involve much prep. Our friends Trevor and Aimee invited us over a few weeks ago and Aimee served some amazing Chicken Tortilla Soup. I was intrigued the moment she told me that the recipe was ridiculously easy. EASY you say......I'm in!

Last night I made this recipe for Joey's parents and it was a total hit!

Enjoy, and please let me know if you try it and like it!

Aimee's EASY Chicken Tortilla Soup

4 jars of Trader Joe's Double Roasted Salsa
4 cans of chicken broth
1 bag of frozen corn
1 Costco Rotissere Chicken

Put it all in a pot and heat it up for about 30 minutes! We garnished ours with tortilla chips, shredded cheese, and fresh avocado.

***Last night we didn't make it to Costco so we just used chicken breast that we cut up and cooked before putting it into the soup. This worked wonderfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment