Sunday, March 6, 2011

11 Months Old!

You know me by now!  I have been posting Zachary's monthly updates later and later each month!  Zachary will be ONE, yes, ONE on Thursday and here I am just now posting his 11 month update.  :)  I find it harder and harder to sit down and blog now that he is walking/running around and getting into things!

-He is an awesome kid and we just can't get enough of him! 
-He has 4 teeth now (2 on top and 2 on the bottom) 
-He is extremely curious and studies everything around him. 
-His smile is amazing and he definitely has those "happy eyes" when he smiles.....just like Joey! 
-He LOVES our dogs Molly and Calli, and they love him too! 
-I think he is going to be a "climber."  (His daycare has to put away all the chairs at the little table when the kids are done eating because he uses them to climb onto the table!) 
-He is a true boy! 

I think I am in denial that he is turning one this week!  Before you have a kid, everyone tells you how fast time goes.  You really can't understand what they mean until you have a kid yourself!  As I was getting ready to take his 11 month sticker pictures I saw the 12 month one and almost started crying!  :)



 He had a moment during our photo shoot!


I think his grouchy face is still super cute!


He decided to use his shoe as a basketball!



We love you Zachary!
Happy 11 months!!

1 comment: