Friday, July 15, 2011

Tracy's Favorite Things.....ON SALE!!

A few of my favorite things are on sale RIGHT NOW at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and I wanted to spread the word!

I blogged about Philosophy's Purity Made Simple face wash a little over a year ago!  It is a tradition of mine to buy a jumbo sized bottle at the Nordstrom sale because it is a great deal and lasts all year!  This year they are selling the 32oz. bottle with a package of Purity cleansing cloths.  

I also blogged about the Clarisonic face cleansing brush right after Christmas.  I am obsessed with this!  Nordstrom is offering a few different packages for the sale and there is even one for men now!!

Although I haven't blogged about it to make it one of my favorite things officially, I REALLY love my Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag!  I bought mine at the sale two summers ago.  They are about $75 less at the sale!  (They offer only 3 styles for the sale, but they are really cute!!)

You can order these from Nordstrom.com or just head into the store and hope they are all still in stock!

Here are the direct links for you to the sale pages:



Petunia Pickle Bottom
(The first 3 styles are on sale)

HAPPY SHOPPING!!

1 comment:

  1. Allison DemonteverdeJuly 25, 2011 at 9:42 PM

    My Petunia Pickle Bottom "Anniversary Sale" bag has already been purchased . . . sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete