Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Eve/Christmas Morning 2011

We had a wonderful Christmas with Zachary this year!  He is just old enough to enjoy opening gifts and it was so fun to see him experience Christmas!

 I wanted to refer back to last year's Christmas post, and then I realized that I never finished it and it was never posted!!  (Bad Blogger!!)  Well, I still didn't finish it, but there is enough that I decided to post it anyways!


We spent Christmas Eve with Joey's family and Christmas morning with my family.
We also enjoyed two YUMMY meals on Christmas Day!  Christmas Lunch with the Bintliff's and Christmas Dinner with the Edmisten's!

 Christmas Eve: Family Shot
(Once again, Zachary looks thrilled!)

 I love that little face!

He got to open one gift on Christmas Eve.......a coloring book and crayons!

 Santa came and brought Zachary a balance bike!!

 He wasn't quite awake yet when he first saw it......

 But he immediately went to check it out!

 He definitely perked up a bit! 

 Daddy helped him get on.....

And he took a few laps, with help, around the house!
(I seriously LOVE this picture and can't stop staring at it!)


We then ventured to my parent's house.......
 Uncle Bob got Zachary some cool new shoes!
(He actually got 3 new pairs of shoes for Christmas!  He's growing!)

 He helped everyone open their gifts and tried to pass them all out to only Uncle Bob!
(I don't think he minded)

 He helped daddy put batteries into an AWESOME toy that Nana and Pop-Pop Bintliff bought........

It's the FAO Schwartz Piano from the movie "Big!"

 He also got a little Thomas the Train set from Nana and Pop-Pop.....

 which has been a HUGE hit!
He has played with it every day!

We didn't know he was so into trains!

Zachary also got a BIG BOY BED from Nana and Papa Edmisten!
(We plan on him moving into it in the Spring!)


Overall, it was a great holiday together with our families!
Joey, Zachary, and I were SO spoiled by all of the amazing gifts and family time!

It's amazing to think we will be a family of 4 next Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment