Monday, January 2, 2012

Tracy's Favorite Things-Beauty on a Budget

If you know me, you know I LOVE beauty products.  I have written many Favorite Things posts about some of my favorites, but most of them (actually all of them) are expensive.

I do use items that are drug store beauty finds though, and I thought I would start to share them with you.

My first Beauty on a Budget Favorite Thing is:

NIVEA CREAM OIL BODY WASH!

This is one of the few body washes that does not dry out your skin!  During the winter, when I like to take REALLY hot showers, my skin never feels dry afterwards!  

I usually buy it with a coupon, which makes it cost under $5 for over 16 ounces, but I found it on Amazon.com for an AMAZING price recently!

If you sign up for Subscribe and Save, you can get 3 bottles shipped for free to your house for a little over $10!!!  


I have only used the Shea Butter/Vanilla scent, but I know they do make others!

No comments:

Post a Comment