Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas (Part 2) - Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning 2010

****This post was never published last year because I never finished it!!  It still isn't finished, but I remembered I never posted it, so here it is!****


We spent Christmas Eve with Joey's Family and Christmas Morning with my Family.  Zachary looked super cute in his Christmas PJs.  Here are just a few, or more than a few, pictures of our First Christmas with Zachary!

 Christmas Eve Family Photo

(Zachary loves to point at things!)
My Mom and I
Zachary with his Nana's!


Zachary got a Cozy Coupe under the tree from Santa!



 He seemed excited to crawl and check it out..........

 But instead he found a shower gel that we would be giving to his Aunt Tammie later that day!


Really Zachary?!?

 He finally found his Cozy Coupe!

 He loved it!

He even practiced steering!

 Of course we had to take it for a spin outside!


Then we went to Nana and Pop-Pop Bintliff's house!
We were SO happy to have Pop-Pop there!
(He had fallen after Thanksgiving and broken his hip!  During the holidays he was in a rehabilitation facility, but his doctor gave him the OK to leave for a few hours so he could be home for Zachary's 1st Christmas!)

 He checked out all of the gifts under the tree!

Even the gift bag that my Brother Bob changed from "Joy" to "Joey!"
(I thought this was VERY clever and creative!)

 Family Photo Attempt #1

 Family Photo Attempt #2

 Nana and Pop-Pop

 Cool Uncle Bob

 He enjoyed the tissue paper and bows!

 I can't wait for him to wear this!
Thanks Nana and Pop-Pop!

 Uncle Bob picked out some cool shoes for Zachary!

No comments:

Post a Comment