Monday, March 22, 2010

A busy week!

We brought Zachary home on Saturday, March 13th, and it has been a busy week! I have been meaning to post some pictures on here and just haven't found the time. Here are just a few pictures of Zachary's first few days in the world! I promise to do a more detailed post at another time about all the crazy things that happened while I was being induced! (I'll also include more pictures next time!!)


Our First Family Picture!

(Of course I had been crying and I was SO tired!!)



We think he is just PERFECT!!




The morning we went home!

(I was crying tears of joy just thinking about bringing him home with us! I seriously could not stop crying that morning!!)




Proud Daddy and a Happy Baby!




Zachary Ryan Edmisten

Our Little Angels Fan




4 comments:

  1. He's perfect Tracy! I am so so happy for you! Enjoy your little "Angel"

    ReplyDelete
  2. heck, I am crying now!!!
    congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl...I warned you about the tears :) LOL, I was the exact same way the first few days we had Makayla home with us. We can't wait to meet Zachary in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete