Sunday, March 7, 2010

Furry Big Sisters

I am now 40 weeks and 6 days pregnant and my induction date is approaching quickly! I will be on my way to the hospital on Tuesday morning! I can't even believe it!

Joey and I are so excited to meet our little man and we can't wait for Baby Edmisten to meet his "big sisters" Molly and Calli. They are such a part of our family and we are looking forward to the day that our human kid can give hugs to our furry kids.

I am always amazed and SO thankful at how wonderful they are around children. Our nephew Samuel adores them and asks for them often. He even named his favorite stuffed animal puppy "Molly." He can hug them, kiss them, and pet them and they just sit there and let him. Calli is known to attack.........but only with kisses.

These girls are DEFINITELY ready to be Furry Big Sisters and Joey and I couldn't be happier!

Big Sister Molly

Big Sister Calli

PS- They are both mutts and were both rescued and we wouldn't have it any other way! Molly came from the OC Animal Shelter and Calli was saved on her last day at a shelter by Coastal German Shepherd Rescue. www.coastalgsr.org

1 comment:

  1. Too too CUTE Tracy! We will be thinking and praying for you and your family tomorrow! Can't wait to see pics of Baby Edmisten!

    ReplyDelete