Monday, March 1, 2010

My Due Date is Here!!

Here it is!! I can't believe that today is March 1st! I have made it to my due date.....but still no baby!

A lot of people thought he would arrive early because for awhile he was measuring big, but as of my last 3 appointments, he is measuring right on track, so there is a chance I will have an average sized kid! Hooray! (I even lost weight at my last appointment! That was a surprise to me!)

Joey has been encouraging me to stay active. We have been busy unpacking at our new place (Yep! We moved!), running errands, and going for walks to try and get this baby moving.

Joey and I are excited and anxious to meet the newest addition to our family and when Baby Edmisten arrives, we will be sure to keep you updated!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Tracy! I seriously woke up this morning, looked at the date and told Chris, today is Tracy's due date...I wonder if she's had the baby yet! Thanks for the update! Your lil guy is going to be here so soon! We are so excited for you, your life will never be the same! Praying for a safe delivery for Baby and Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. go eat mexican food :)
    I did that, and my water broke the next morning!

    ReplyDelete