Thursday, September 9, 2010

Beach Day!

All Summer I had been telling Joey, "All I ask this Summer is to go to the beach ONE time!" Well, we went.....on the Friday before we both had to return to work! We barely squeezed the trip in, but I'm so glad we did!

We ended up at Little Corona del Mar beach with our little group consisting of: Joey, Zachary, Joey's Mom, our nephew Sam, and I. We only stayed a few hours, but we had a great day!

I can't wait to go back next Summer when Zachary is old enough to play in the sand....and probably try to eat some!

My ADORABLE nephew Sam


Checking out the water


Toes in the sand!

First time in the ocean!


Sam and Uncle Joey


Relaxing at the beach


Beach Baby!


I love this kid!



Enjoying the day with Daddy!



He had a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment