Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tracy's Favorite Things- Mommy Edition

I feel like most of my Favorite Things posts lately have been "Mommy" things, but I have found SO many products that I LOVE using with Zachary that I just must share them all! (I promise to do more non-Mommy posts soon! Christmas is quickly approaching and I have some great gifts ideas to share!!)


I registered for and was given the Coldplay lullaby CD at my Baby Shower. I started listening to it before Zachary arrived while I was "nesting." I played it while I worked on organizing his room and folding all his new clothes.

After Zachary arrived we played it at night sometimes while I was feeding him. I don't know if it helped him to relax at all, but it really helped me!

A few weeks after Zachary was born, my awesome Mom found a GREAT deal on more CDs by the same company! (She got 2 CDs for $15 at Babysteals.com!)

She bought us:

U2

Bob Marley

The Beatles

Queen

I enjoy all of these, but Coldplay and Bob Marley are my favorites! (The Bob Marley one reminds me of my honeymoon in Jamaica!)

They have many more to choose from on the Rock-a-Bye Baby Website! I would love to get Guns 'N Roses, Metallica, and No Doubt sometime soon!

I think they make GREAT Baby Shower gifts!

Do any of you have any of these CDs?

No comments:

Post a Comment